LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Josh
- Eye Colour: A “splotched mix” of green, brown, and blue. Bonus effect being the ability to wear different colors of shirts to make the apparent color change to brown/blue/green/hazel.
- Hair Style/Color: Short, straight, brown hair.
- Height: 5’7”
- Clothing style: Plain t-shirts, jeans, “comfort” clothing.
- Best physical feature: Color-changing eyes?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Failure, ignorance, indecisiveness.
- Your guilty pleasure: A flawlessly-executed white lie.
Ambitions for the future:
(Near future)Securing a financially stable situation so I can stop feeling like a leech on everyone I know.
(Far future) To get a doctorate in Astrophysics and become a professor of the subject.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: "Does every alarm have to be the same ear-grating mess of noise?"
- What you think about most: The future.
- What you think about before bed: ”Dang I’m tired.” (?)
- You think your best quality is: Ability to remain unnaturally calm in a crisis?
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single.
- To be loved or respected: Respected.
- Beauty or brains: Brains.
- Dogs or cats: Cats, but dogs are cool too.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Well yeah, I’m positive we all do.
- Believe in yourself: Yep!
- Believe in love: Yep.
- Want someone: Not at the moment.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yep.
- Done drugs: Nope.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Yep.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Olive Green
- Favorite animal: Hamster?
- Favorite movie: Tough one. Inception?
- Favourite game: Final Fantasy Tactics
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: November 20th
- How old will you be: 23
- Age you lost your virginity: 19
- Does age matter: I prefer people within a year or two of my age because it results in more common ground, yes?
LAYER NINE: IN A PERSON
- Best personality: Laid-back and trusting? Similar sense of humor also preferable.
- Best eye color: Unimportant.
- Best hair color: Unimportant.
- Best thing to do with a partner: Watching/cracking jokes at awful movies alone together.
Page 1 of 1